In Shadow of the Tomb Raider there are a total of 10 puzzles to solve. In this guide we show you how to solve the puzzle with the cart in Mission: Hunter’s Moon.
First, we’ll explain how to solve the puzzle, below you’ll find a matching video!
Mission: Hunter’s Moon
Task: Get to the top of the Pyramid
- Roll the wooden cart down onto the round turntable.
- Then go up the wood path. There you have a crank, which you can use with square/X.
- Turning the crank will also turn the disc with the cart. Turn it so that the side with the white rope is in your direction.
- Now shoot with your bow on the white rope, connecting it with the crank.
- Turn the crank and pull the cart with it.
- Then release the crank, disconnect the rope with triangle/Y. Then the scree should be destroyed.
Are you looking for more solutions or trophies tutorials on the new Lara adventure? Check it out in our Tomb Raider Walkthrough.