As Epic Games has already announced, Fortnite Update 12.60 was released — It is Live! We have all information regarding this patch on May 20th.
Fortnite Update 2.71 (PS4 version number) is now available for downloading. On the PS4 you need to download and install around 2GB. The size of this download may fluctuate depending upon the platform.
More props have been inserted to Auto Gallery A, Sports Gallery and the Shark Prop Gallery.
FIxed a matter where some Creative Islands would have a seam running down the centre of them when playing/building on mobile devices.
- Fixed a few issues where some teammate chevrons wouldn’t show up over players while in sport.
- Fixed an issue where players have the ability to spawn chest on different islands.
- Fixed a problem where players may interact with another matchmaking portals while party leader is waiting for the remainder of the celebration to prepared up.
- Fixed a problem where backfilled players are invited into the game when Join In Progress is set to Spectate.
- Fixed a problem where the island is not saved when entered to the matchmaking portal on console.
- Fixed a problem where players are not split into teams when connecting a creative server at a party of fpur or more.
- Fixed a problem where End Round When Receiving From does not work on Round Settings device if it isn’t triggered by a player instigated method.
- Fixed a problem where the player can use the Shadow Bomb to make themselves permanently invisible.
- Fixed an issue where the participant nameplates are not revealing for island owners.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Fixed an problem where deleted Proximity Mines would be counted towards the maximum allotment for an island.
- Fixed a problem where weapon wraps wouldn’t consistently get applied to the Flashlight Pistol.
- Fixed an issue where the participant is unable to aim horizontally while within the cannon.
CREATIVE TOOLS + PHONE
- Fixed a problem where players would be unable to pull or push things nearer to them when placing them through the quickbar.
- Fixed a problem where Player Built Structures would turn invisible when cutting them with the phone tool and quickly switching into the pickaxe.
- Fixed a problem where prefabs put with fast bar do not drop when Drops is turned on.
- Fixed an issue where some prefabs and galleries are somewhat bigger than indicated by the preview.
- Fixed a problem where the phone tool cut button copies if double clicked.
- Fixed a problem where there’s no audio feedback when setting a prefab or gallery in the quickbar.
- Fixed a problem where the cost preview total is inconsistent with the actual amount of memory used in the Thermometer.
PREFABS & GALLERIES
- Fixed an issue where participant clipping would happen on the Plane Wing, from the Plane Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the Lab Tunnel would show grass cutting it through.
- Fixed a problem where weak points don’t appear on a Dragon Skull Gallery assets.
- Fixed an issue where Perception Triggers could remain triggered if a player is eliminated while in sight of them.
- Fixed an issue where Capture Area VFX would last to show if the unit is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to aim the cannon horizontally while inside the cannon.
- Fixed an issue where the’End Round when Acquiring From’ recipient on the Round Settings apparatus wouldn’t work if the message received was not delivered by a player.
- Fixed an issue where the Hologram would not always load the customized alternatives selected by the player.
- Fixed an issue where the Hologram would never show its own projector after first being put. This will always appear throughout edit mode and during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the Item Spawner Plate holograms don’t cycle if exactly two items are indoors.
- Fixed a problem where Billboards would occasionally lose their text while seen in replay mode.
- This was partly associated with extremely large numbers of billboards used in certain islands. To help reduce this, we’ve added drop-shadow and outline choices to the billboard to avoid Creators needing to duplicate billboards to achieve the very same outcomes.
- Fixed a problem where the HUD device was showing messages in all capital letters
- Fixed a problem where the Harvester Multiplier option from the Class Designer does not override My Island configurations.
- Fixed an issue in which the Capt