FIFA 14 PC Latest Version Free Download
FIFA 14 Overview
FIFA 14 is an Association soccer simulation game published on September 24, 2013, and released by EA Sports. This game comprises FIFA Ultimate team together with career style. The Ultimate Team of FIFA 14 enables players to construct their own group from staff and world players, they could utilize to compete in branches and tournaments. Ultimate Team stays the mode in FIFA with millions of counting and players.
How to Download & Install FIFA 14
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once FIFA 14 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to FIFA 14” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the FIFA 14 folder and go inside the Fifa 14 RePack folder.
- Double click on the setup and click run. (If you have an anti-virus program running, make sure to disable so it doesn’t interfere with the installation).
- Click on the English language in the installer and click next. Follow through the setup and let the game install.
- Wait for the game to install (This can take a long time depending on how fast your computer is).
- Once finished, the game will check for updates.
- Click on game settings if you want to change your graphics. Once ready, just click play and start the game.
- If you encounter any problems, make sure you run as administrator. You should also refer to the video below if you haven’t already!
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible
Hard Drive: 8 GB available space