Call of Duty and Attack on Titan are A rare collaboration that features new skins and guns, as well as charms.
The Attack on Titan COD crossover is one of the strangest collaborations that will emerge from 2022. In the 2022 game’s first significant update, Call of Duty Vanguard & Warzone Pacific, one of the most popular manga series is Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin).
Players will see iconic characters, items, and names from the manga throughout the game as part of this new bundle. Operator Daniel Yatsu is now sporting a new skin, wearing Levi Ackerman’s special outfit. That includes the famous mid-part hair.
All of this is due to the release of Attack on Titan’s final episode. W is currently on Crunchyroll, Funimation every Sunday.
What is Attack on?
A Tack on Titan, a manga popular in Japan, has been made into anime. It is a complex tale about war and hatred. Most people will also recognize it because of the uncanny humanoid Giants prone to eating people. It features characters who fight to survive against the Titans. The Scouts wear the Wings of Freedom on their clothing.
You quickly realize that traditional weapons are ineffective against the Titans when you first watch the series. Only a sharp blade can penetrate the Titan’s nape and kill them. This is why the iconic pair that Attack on Titan characters are equipped with is known as the “Swords of Titan.”
Attack on Titan is full of mystery, terror, symbolism, and a beautifully woven story. It’s well worth the effort if you aren’t familiar with it!
Attack on Titan x COD – New Features
You can purchase the Tracer Pack: Attack on Titan-Levi Edition as part of this collaboration.
- Survey Corps Operator Skin
- Weapon: Historia: Named in honor of Attack on Titan’s characters. The Legendary Historia SMG Weapon Blueprint is worth adding to your Warzone Pacific or Vanguard Multiplayer and Zombies Loadouts.
- Weapon – Ymir’s Curse Named after a specific affliction affects certain characters in the manga and causes early death. This is an excellent name for a gun. The Ymir’s Curse, an Assault Rifle, can be added to your Vanguard Multiplayer or Warzone Pacific Loadouts.
- Weapon – Titan Piercer These are the iconic weapons that Attack on Titan uses against the Titans. They’re made from ultrahard steel and can cut through Titans. These Weapon Blueprints can be purchased as part of the Tracer Pack.
- Sticker- Secret Keeper: An object used in the story suddenly flips everything upside down.
- Sticker: One Hot Potato: A particular item to honor a character in the story, called Sasha.
These items include an MVP highlight, highlight intro, and finishing move. Each of these items showcases Attack on Titan moves that stand out from the rest.
When will the Attack on Titan x COD Update be available?
These features will be officially available on January 20, approximately one week after the midseason update for Vanguard and Warzone Pacific.