Project Nimbus: Complete Edition Out Now for PC
GameCrafterTeam and GameTomo have launched the Complete Edition of Project Nimbus on Steam.
This upgraded rerelease in their high-velocity mecha fight game got here out at the Switch remaining month, and has now been made available on Steam as a unfastened update.
The Complete Edition capabilities numerous technical improvements, consisting of higher resolution help, accelerated graphics options, uncapped framerate, and Steam achievements.
Please note that the Complete Edition doesn’t feature Mac guide just like the authentic, but the Complete Edition doesn’t replace the unique version, and you may freely swap between them. You can find a trailer for the Complete Edition above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Paint The Sky With Fire
Project Nimbus is a excessive-velocity mech motion recreation set on a devastated destiny Earth, in which the player maneuvers a weaponized humanoid popular-reason Battle Frame.
Engage enemy devices with various weapons and defeat large bosses and specific ace pilots!
Fly the skies with 360 ranges of freedom, and warfare enemies with a variety of guns and strategies, from smart missiles to the blade charge.
Experience the conflict as a young ace pilot destined for legendary popularity.
- High-speed conflict motion, piloting closely armored Battle Frames via the warfare torn skies.
- Twenty-six missions in a selection of places, together with floating towns, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
- Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons such as smart missiles, electricity blades, particle cannons, floating power shields, railguns and self sustaining psychodrones.
- A sprawling storyline with battles among 3 distinctive factions over a battle-torn futuristic planet: america-lead CFN, the Russia-led UCN, and the shadowy terrorist Children of Fallen Nations.
- Complex bosses every with a unique combating fashion, together with orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
- Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long variety fight…energy blades and blade rushes for melee.