The concept of Celeste was born by chance, as often happens for independent development games. During a programming jam session, the idea of very first version of Celeste based on the PICO-8 engine that emulates a fictitious 8-bit computer with graphics similar to that of the Commodore 64.
Celeste Launch Trailer
To succeed in climbing Mount Celeste the character can perform wall jump or an air / double jump dash. When he plays the latter the hair of the protagonist varies from red to blue and you cannot make a second dash until he lands on another platform, returning with red hair. Scattered among the various levels may appear trampolines, balloons that if hit allow you to make a new dash , and about halfway there is a power-up that allows you to concatenate two dash, which was defined with the protagonist’s hair dyed green.
CPU: Intel Core i3 380M.
OS: Windows 7 or newer.
VIDEO CARD: Intel HD 4000.
FREE DISK SPACE: 400 MB.
DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 64 MB.
Celeste PC Game Latest Version Free Download
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download “Celeste” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.