Rage 2 upgrade 2 for PS4 and Xbox One will shortly roll out for gamers. According to the changelog that is official, the patch includes a New Game + mode, for producing these regions simpler to navigate, additional flashlight, and much more. Aside from that, the upgrade also includes performance and stability enhancements.
Rage two Update 2 Patch Notes
New Game +
New Game + is for, and also this has been really gone out for by the staff at Avalanche. When you finish each the Arks and complete the Job Dagger storyline, you are going to have the ability to load New Game + up. This will take over all skills your weapons, updates, and vehicles, and there’ll be a surprise waiting for you whenever you revisit the Arks. (Spoiler alert: It has amazing skins for the firearms ) Once you play several times Additionally, you will acquire prestige badges, and also the problem increases with every playthrough.
Ironman Mode is known by Everybody. You die, you lose. Sound tough? Nah. You have this. We believe in you! (Do not worry, with your Defibrillator does not count as perishing.)
Ultra Nightmare Issue
When we spoke to one of RAGE two manufacturers about Ultra Nightmare issue, he said it was”mad tough” and stared off into the space with a haunted look in his eyes. It is probably alright.
You could wind up seeing some familiar names popping up on bounty boards Should you flow RAGE two on Twitch. Viewers of your flow is going to be included in the pool of criminals that you search down.
New Wasteland Wizard Cheats
- Dash Ragdoll: Become even more of a living weapon with the Dash Ragdoll Cheat. When you hit Dash you’ll lose all control of your limbs, literally transforming you into a ragdoll as your hurtle toward unsuspecting (and rightfully confused) enemies, instantly killing anyone in your path.
- Super Knockback: You know in anime when the hero punches someone and they fly off into the stratosphere? That could be you with the Super Knockback Cheat. All your melee strikes are amplified to the nth degree so just wind up and watch your enemies fly.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Pop-up notifications no longer pause the game
- Camera Deadzone slider adjustment added to controller options
- Flashlight added for navigating dark areas (hold Focus to activate)
- You can now skip Aunt Prowley’s dialog in the opening mission
- Added an option to disable Ark tutorials
- Tracking projects now shows progress on HUD
- New options to turn off Damage and Kill notifications on crosshair
- “You Call That a Wingstick?” and TV Fatal voice packs auto-granted after Bethesda.net account link (previously required buying from Wasteland Wizard)
- ChazCar vehicle no longer misaligns Walker through the chassis when at an angle
- Fixed an issue where you could not fast travel to Kvasir’s lab when there was an objective marker on the location
- Fixed an issue where combat music did not play correctly when playing through “The Ranger” mission
- Fixed an issue where the Prowley hologram subtitles did not match VO dialog in Japanese
- Fixed an issue where you could get stuck attempting to access Authority HQ prior to Project Dagger
- Fixed an issue where bullet decals and blood stopped appearing in the game world after long fights
- Fixed an issue where the game may freeze while navigating the Phoenix weapon upgrades menu
- Player is no longer able to drive vehicles into the Ruined Shaft crusher nest
- Shop vendor VO no longer overlaps with itself
- Opening storage containers now correctly plays sound effects
- Breaking wooden barricades no longer leaves floating spikes behind
- Added two log entries for Bridge of Ned
- Mutie explosion sound effects no longer play when the player turns off all sounds
- Prowley’s VO no longer plays twice in the presidio