Wired Productions has released GRIP Update 1.4.0, we have the full patch notes for the Worlds in Collision Update.
The update adds new tracks, new music and some bug fixes.
GRIP Update Version 1.4.0 Patch Notes
- Two brand new race tracks added, Atlas Station and Impact, set off-planet
- Two bangin’ new music tracks: Full Kontakt – Tornado, Xtigma – Overdrive
- Five new community-made car skins added to the Nyvoss Mirage vehicle (winners of the competition)
- Improved race flow, vehicle collision and AI behaviour on various race tracks, including; FIC Outpost, Lit, Transport, Rust, Yuri Industrial, Mindbender, Naptha Valley, Serpent’s Run, Haze, Spin Cycle and Sprawl
- Improved vehicle camera control
- HDR display support
- Many small improvements and fixes to both game and UI