Before you start searching for little creatures, you have to open the “Owl’s Meal” ability, this is a Blue Seeker expertise in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. With this capacity, you can gather the poison from arachnids and creepy crawlies.
On the off chance that you have, search for little creepy crawlies on the ground (wilderness). You can likewise look for graves in graves. Utilize your endurance sense to find the little creatures. You open the accompanying trophy/accomplishment:
Gather 20 critters
Here is a list of suitable locations for this:
- The Challenge Tomb in Kuwaq Yaku (10 spiders)
- Both Challenge Tombs in the Peruvian Jungle (each about 3 spiders)
- Peruvian Jungle, base camp “Jungle Ruins” (1 Beetle)
- Basecamp “Plane Wreckage” (2 beetles)
- Kuwaq Yaku, base camp “Kuwaq Yaku Ruins” (1 beetle in the jungle).
With the above mentioned locations you should get the needed 20 small animals together.
Need more Guides and News about Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Check it out in our Tomb Raider Walkthrough.