Today, new Fortnite challenges are opened – Chapter 2 Week 6 in Season 1. We’ll give you what errands anticipate you!
The difficulties of this current week don’t appear to be exceptionally troublesome, discovering chests, making hurt adversaries and afterward beginning to look for the covered up “I” for the Alter-Ego strategic.
There are no intriguing spots this week. In like manner, we don’t need to discover a spot where we need to move.
Fortnite Challenges – Hide and Seek in Week 6
- Land at Frenzy Farm, Slurpy Swamp and Sweaty Sands (0/3)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone and 300 metal (0/3)
- Eliminations at Frenzy Farm or Sweaty Sands (0/3)
- Search chests at Pleasant Park or Lazy Lake (0/7)
- Consume Foraged Items (0/10)
- Deal damage to opponents with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Hit 5 consecutive weak points while harvesting materials (0/1)
- Hit Headshots (0/10)
- Visit Landmarks in a single match (0/5)
- Eliminations in different matches (0/5)
- Search the hidden ‘I’ found in the Hide and Seek Loading Screen