Pokemon Sword and Shield Toxapex is a Poison and Water Type Brutal Star Pokémon. This makes it powerless against Ground, Psychic and Electric TylePokemon. More insights concerning Toxapex can be found beneath.
- Galar Dex: #308 Toxapex
- Abilities: Merciless (1) | Limber (2) | Regenerator (H)
- Merciless: The Pokémon’s attacks become critical hits if the target is poisoned.
- Limber: Its limber body protects the Pokémon from paralysis.
- Regenerator: Restores a little HP when withdrawn from battle.
- Type: Poison / Water
- EXP Group: MediumFast
- Egg Group: Water1
- Hatch Cycles: 20
- Height: 00.70 m
- Weight: 014.5 kg
- Color: Blue
- Evolution: Mareanie > Toxapex (Level 38))
Toxapex Location in Pokemon Sword & Shield
Toxapex can be found in several places. We show you these locations:
- Route 9 (in Circhester Bay)
Overworld – All Weather (Lv. 39-43) – 20% Chance
- Route 9 (in Outer Spikemuth)
Overworld – Normal Weather (Lv. 40-44) – 5% Chance
- Evolves from Mareanie (Level 38)