Bandai Namco announced today that God Eater 3 version 2.10 update will be released on November 7 and will have a plethora of new content such as new missions, new costumes, and more.
When the new update launches next week, fans can look forward to Hugo and Zeke’s chapters of the additional episodes, new Time Attack missions, new Aragami to fight and more.
Here’s the full content that will be coming soon when God Eater 3 version 2.70 releases next week:
- Hugo and Zeke’s chapters of the additional episode “Encounters with the Past” added.
- New Extra Mission in which new Aragami Ash Forged Aguni Vajra appears added.
- Special Mission “Challenge for the Hounds” (high difficulty mission) added.
- New Class Certification Missions (missions 35 to 37) added.
- New Time Attack Missions (EX11 to 14) added.
- New costumes and accessories added
- New Aragami Ash Forged Aguni Vajra added.
- New special effects will appear when the Ash Forged Aragami are activated.
- Speed adjustment options added to the lock-on camera.
- Feature to redo character creation (including gender) added.
- The cap to use “Abandoned God Arc” has increased to 40 (after clearing Hugo and Zeke’s chapters of the additional episode “Encounters with the Past”).
- Extra “Abandoned God Arc” skills added.
- Behavior of Mission Commands –> Close Quarters Comms –> [Standby at Current Position] has been changed (cannot be cancelled after a certain amount of time).
- Database texts and other minor adjustments have been made.
Check out below for Hugo’s chapter of “Encounters with the Past” below:
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, PC via Steam, and Nintendo Switch.