Deft declared today that Earthfall will be coming to Switch through the Nintendo eShop on October 11 for $11.99.
Earthfall is a first-individual shooter that highlights center play and is as of now accessible for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Gamers who passed up Earthfall a year ago should consider the Switch adaptation when it dispatches one month from now.
Here’s a short diagram of the game, by means of Nimble:
Earthfall: Alien Horde is a four-player agreeable first-individual shooter that moves players to endure swarms of merciless outsider automatons and their questionable bosses. Experience a fight tried, overhauled first-individual shooter that incorporates all past substance refreshes from the first Earthfall at a stunning worth. Presently including a Nintendo Switch selective: four-player nearby remote community remote play!
- A Horde of Content – 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op – Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local wireless co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above – Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies – Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilizing advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defenses – Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.
Check out the Earthfall Switch version trailer below: