Bandai Namco is pleased to reveal today that the much-awaited God Eater 3 version 2.0 will launch on September 19.
Bandai Namco is satisfied to uncover today that the much-anticipated God Eater 3 form 2.0 will dispatch on September 19.
The following is a recap of what is coming in God Eater 3 adaptation 2.0:
Adaptation 2.00 Highlights
The second round of free updates will highlight an extra scene named “Experiences with the Past.” In form 2.00, the main section of that story will unfurl by means of Claire’s part, where you will go to her Sympathy Domain so as to reinforce your Engage. Hugo and Zeke sections will follow in adaptation 2.10, with the extra stories for other partner characters due out after. Bandai Namco noticed that after form 2.00, updates will be discharged at a quicker pace than typical.
– Adjusted Burst Plugin configurations – Changed “Close Call” to “Rage Shield” in Quadriga’s Tower Shield.
– “Abandoned God Arc” + maximum level changed to 35 (after clearing the Claire chapter of “Encounters with the Past”).
– “Abandoned God Arc” +2 appear in the following missions:
– EX Time Attack Missions
– Extra Missions (new addition)
– Claire Certification Missions 31 to 34 (new addition)
– Adjusted attack cancel dive to turn 360 degrees when turning off lock-on.
God Eater 3 is available now for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.