Bandai Namco declared by means of Twitter that the much anticipated Ultra Pack 1 DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will dispatch on July 11.
The up and coming Ultra Pack 1 DLC will have three new characters – SSGSS Vegeta (Evolved), Ribrianne, and Vegeta (Super Saiyan God). It will likewise incorporate five new Parallel Quests, eight extra abilities, four ensembles, and eight Super Souls.
New to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2? Here’s a review of the game, by means of Steam page posting:
Winged serpent BALL XENOVERSE 2 expands upon the exceptionally mainstream DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE with improved designs that will additionally submerge players into the biggest and most point by point Dragon Ball world at any point created.
Mythical serpent BALL XENOVERSE 2 will convey another center city and the most character customization decisions to date among a large number of new highlights and unique redesigns.
– Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and ensuring noteworthy minutes in the Dragon Ball universe
– Brand new center city more than 7X the size of the first game with 300 players online simultaneously
– Next-gen visuals breath life into the Dragon Ball anime experience
– New characters and supervisor battles
– More top to bottom character creation framework and fight changes
– Post dispatch support for one year
Mythical serpent Ball Xenoverse 2: Ultra Pack 1 DLC will be discharged for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC Digital, and Nintendo Switch.