Following the effective dispatch of Starlink: Battle for Atlas, Ubisoft reported today that the help for the game proceeds as another update will be discharged on December 21 that includes a large group of new substance.
One of the new updates players should anticipate on December 21 is the incorporation of Photo Mode, and another action that players can do to additionally protract the narrative of the game. As usual, the new action will give plunder and endless supply of the game.
This is what the update will include:
- New Enemy Units – All planets of the Atlas star system will receive brand new enemy types, introducing unique gameplay mechanics and encouraging players to adopt new strategies.
- New Activity – Outlaw fortifications will appear all over Atlas for players to take down. This new activity will provide loot and experience upon completion.
- Photo Mode – Players will be able to capture the favorite moments of their journey throughout Atlas and express their creativity with several tools to personalize their shots.
Here’s a quick overview of the game via a listing on Amazon:
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action
Starlink: Battle for Atlas is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. For those who still have not played the game, the bundle has now dropped its price from its original $80 SRP all the way down to $40 – that’s a huge saving especially for the holidays!
Check out the trailer below that showcases the new updates player will receive on December 21, which is tomorrow: