is satisfied to declare today that Warframe is currently accessible for Nintendo Switch by means of the Nintendo eShop.
The honor winning helpful online activity game, being developed with Panic Button, offers Switch players the opportunity to encounter what 38 million different players have cherished over five years of advancement, exceptionally quick activity ongoing interaction combined with 1-4 agreeable online play.
In festivity of Warframe’s dispatch for the Nintendo Switch, Digital Extremes has made a bundle of free things that should warm players up during the virus occasions! The free substance Switch players will get are in-game things that should assist them with beginning the game. The dispatch blessing in-game things incorporate the accompanying:
- 3 Day Affinity Booster
- Orokin Catalyst
- Orokin Reactor
- 50k Credits (Frugal Credit Bundle)
The following are the key features of the Nintendo Switch version of the game:
- Free!: Warframe is free-to-play on Nintendo Switch and digitally downloadable.
- Cooperative Four-Player Gameplay: Warframe delivers dynamic 1-4 player cooperative play on Nintendo Switch on day one.
- Launch Content: Warframe launched on PC in March 2013. When Warframe arrives on Nintendo Switch November 20, it will deliver more than five years’ of game content including 23 major updates, three cinematic quests, one open-world update and 36 Warframes.
- All of the content up to the Mask of the Revenant update — updates, weapons, Warframes, items, gear — are included at Nintendo Switch launch.
- The current Prime Access program will provide players with access to Nova Prime, Mag Prime, and Chroma Prime, and will be in-line with currently running Prime programs on all other systems at launch.
- Post-Launch Content: Warframe is a games-as-a-service title constantly offering regular free updates.
- The open world Fortuna expansion will arrive on Nintendo Switch soon.
- Garuda, the 37th Warframe, will arrive on Nintendo Switch simultaneous with the Fortuna update.
- Warframe on Nintendo Switch will be in content parity with all other consoles in 2019 (exact date TBD).
- Controllers: Warframe will support motion controls and Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers at launch. Tenno can use the classic both Joy-Con controllers 1) attached to the Nintendo Switch console, 2) attached to the Nintendo Switch Grip, 3) detached Joy-Con controllers, and 4) Pro Controllers. Players can customize the level of sensitivity in the menu to their liking!
- Motion Controls: Motion control functionality is available at launch. All controls – mining, shooting, fishing, etc. – are motion control enabled.
- Chat: Warframe provides built-in voice chat, and does not require the Nintendo Switch Online App
- Migrating Accounts – Just like with the PS4 and Xbox One accounts, Digital Extremes will permit players to migrate their PC account to their Nintendo Switch account. This will happen during a limited time frame from day one at launch to a future date (TBD).
- Storage – As a games-as-a-service title with five years’ worth of content, players can download Warframe straight to their system. We recommend a 32 or 64 GB SD card, as we plan to bring more content in the future.
- Always Online: Warframe is an always-online game – meaning it requires an online connection to play.
- Have Fun!: Start solo and invite friends to play as you level up. We’ll join you in the Origin System, Tenno!