Bandai Namco and From Software declared today that the system test for the Switch form of Dark Souls Remastered will begin on September 21 and finishes at September 23.
To take an interest right now organize test, Switch proprietors can download the customer on the Nintendo eShop, which is accessible now for download. Ensure you have in any event 1GB of space accessible.
In the system test, Switch proprietors will have the option to try out the principal region of the game, which is the Undead Parish. Both single-player and multiplayer substance will be accessible right now.
Here’s the finished calendar of the system test:
- September 21 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. PT
- September 22 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. PT
- September 23 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. PT
- September 21 from 19:00 to 23:00 CEST
- September 22 from 19:00 to 23:00 CEST
- September 23 from 19:00 to 23:00 CEST
- September 21 from 18:00 to 22:00 JST
- September 22 from 18:00 to 22:00 JST
- September 23 from 18:00 to 22:00 JST
Here’s a brief overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
DARK SOULS: REMASTERED is full of trials, extreme battle, diverse weaponry and magic. Players can customise their character to exactly suit their desired gameplay, should it be a heavy armored merciless warrior or a frail but mighty sorcerer. The Nintendo Switch version of DARK SOULS: REMASTERED will allow players to face those challenges head-on everywhere! Switch players will be able to explore Lordran prior to release with the online network test. More information will be available soon.Advertisement
Feature of Nintendo Switch version:
Resolution: TV mode : 1080p / Portable mode : 720p
Frame rate: 30fps
Online compatible players: 1～6
Online system: Specific game server