is satisfied to declare today that Valkyria Chronicles Remastered will be coming to Nintendo Switch on October 16 through the eShop for $19.99.
With Valkyria Chronicles 4 discharging not long from now, the individuals who will buy the game on the eShop will get a 25 percent rebate when the game dispatches on October 16.
For those in Japan, the Switch adaptation of Valkyria Chronicles Remastered will be discharged on September 7.
Here’s a concise review of Valkyria Chronicles Remastered through Steam:
The widely praised RPG Valkyria Chronicles attacks PC in 1080p True HD!
All recently discharged DLC included
Set in an imaginary landmass suggestive of the 1930s, Valkyria Chronicles delineates Europa, isolated and managed by two super powers: the Empire and the Federation. The Empire has focused on attacking the realm Gallia, which imparts its outskirts to the two superpowers, trying to verify a significant regular asset, Ragnite. Inside this battle a saint named Welkin, and his individual warriors of the Gallian Militia, ‘Squad 7’ are retaliating against the intrusion and the Empire’s endeavors to bring together the landmass under its capacity.
During the resulting war, Squad 7 finds that the Empire has an unmistakable advantage, known as the “Valkyrur” – an antiquated race with exceptional forces thought to exist just in legends. With this new revelation, the destiny of Gallia’s capacity to overcome the Empire and spare the lives of the Gallian residents…
- CANVAS” graphics engine: A unique engine that produces breath taking images that look like watercolour paintings in motion.
- “BLiTZ” tactical battle system: Experience strategic maneuvering of units combined with conventional RPG gameplay, all layered on top of the moment to moment action afforded by real-time controls as players command each squad member and tank in battle.
- Epic storyline: Players will immerse themselves in the epic struggle for freedom, as the fate of the world lies in the hands of Welkin and the members of the 7th platoon.
- Customisation: Over 100 customisable characters allow players to create a variety of platoons to suit each battle’s needs.
- Beautifully rendered battlefields: Players explore 30 different environments, using unique terrain features to gain advantages in battle.