Some of the time making sense of the correct way to the end can be a bad dream. Cross Edge made it an unpredictable arrangement of winning, losing and doing explicit assignments that the normal individual won’t unearth. Different occasions it’s conspicuous however the crucial step isn’t making sense of the issue, it’s completing it. In Guacamelee! 2, it’s the last mentioned.
Obviously, you should simply discover all the key parts and conceivably open the entryway, finish the last riddle lastly hear the extraordinary message. While I can’t affirm if opening the entryway is sufficient, I would accept you have to finish the horrendous last crucial, that is required on the off chance that you need all the trophy/accomplishments. Since the hardest part is making sense of how to finish each baffle, this guide will assist you with exploring it.
Supervisor’s Note: Even however I worked out the answer for each puzzle, I unequivocally propose simply viewing the video direct. It will bode well, with the composed guide being a decent reference to what’s going on, in the occasion you don’t comprehend the video.
Since this guide makes significantly more sense with videos, you can find a full video guide below:
- 0:00 – Temple de Jade
- 1:36 – VS Zope and Cactuardo
- 2:05 – Infierno – First Half
- 2:50 – Infierno – Second Half
- 4:01 – Los Manglares – Enemy Gauntlet
- 10:39 – Los Manglares – Jaguar Javier
- 13:51 – Tule Treetops Top – First Floor
- 14:26 – Tule Treetops Top – Second Floor
- 15:13 – Tule Treetops Top – Third Floor
- 16:55 – Tule Treetops Top – Fourth Floor
- 18:26 – The Crucible – First Segment
- 19:48 – The Crucible – Second Segment
- 20:00 – The Crucible – Third Segment
- 20:17 – The Crucible – Fourth Segment
- 20:35 – The Crucible – Fifth Segment
- 21:12 – The Crucible – Sixth Segment
- 21:28 – The Crucible – Seventh Segment
- 21:43 – The Crucible – Eighth Segment
- 21:56 – The Crucible – Ninth Segment
- 22:47 – The Crucible – Final Segment
Templo de Jade
While Los Managlares isn’t the hardest key piece, it’s a good introduction to the difficulty of collecting them. The issue is simple. Maintain near perfect timing across a variety of traps, while also doing them a very specific way. This poses two rather annoying problems. Maintaining a constant state of perfect, at least in relation to where you stand between lava, timing and knowing what to expect. Needless to say, this is probably not a stage anyone will beat on their first attempt and something I strongly suggest checking the video guide for assistance doing.
The idea behind the puzzle is simple. For the first two or three sections you just need to run forward and launch whenever possible. Once you get to the spot with two fairly large holes, get ready to transform into a chicken, run under the lower area and then transfer back. Repeat the previous tactic until after you finish the second part of the three platform area, followed by transforming. After getting past the gap, you need to jump and glide down the ramp. This is probably the hardest part in terms of timing, so don’t get discouraged if you mess up. Once you get past the jumping segment, which should be done as a human, you just need to safely avoid the spikes, regardless of timing and you’ll reach the end.