In case you didn’t know, Treyarch released a brand new Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Pro this week PS4, and her title is Zero. Players can unlock Zero by making the first tier in the Operation Absolute Zero Contraband stream.
As for the Dark 4 Zero Specialist character’s abilities, she has the EMP Disruptor as her Special Issue, and the Ice Pick as her Weapon, that can be equally used hack on, disorient and to confuse the enemy rather be lethal.
With the skills of Zero focusing more on hacking rather than outright enemies, some may be thinking about how her skills react to skills scorestreaks and more. Thankfully, we have the answer to that. We list down how each Specialist and scorestreak ability behaves against her EMP and Ice Select, and you might be amazed by the results.
Aside from affecting the HUD of the enemy, the Disruptor also stops people from using their Specialist ability for the duration of the EMP grenade (approximately five minutes ), although if you already have it out, you can continue using it. It can operate through walls and has a fairly big generous AoE (area of effect). Each enemy labeled (struck ) together with the EMP will grant the Zero user 10 points each.
- Stops Firebreak’s Reactor Core.
- Destroys Seraph’s Spawn Beacon even through walls, as long as the AoE is within the radius.
- Destroys Torque’s Razor Wire as long as within AoE.
- Will negate the microwave effect of Torque’s Barricade, though the Barricade itself will still be usable.
- Destroys Nomad’s Mesh Mines as long as within AoE.
- Destroys Crash’s Assault Pack as long as within AoE.
- Destroys Prophet’s Seeker Mine as long as within AoE.
- Destroys Recon’s Sensor Dart as long as within AoE.
- Destroys any equipment in its AoE.
- Trophy System can be destroyed by the EMP as long as it’s not thrown within line of sight. If you want to destroy the Trophy System, throw the EMP close to a wall where the Trophy System is, or somewhere near it and the EMP’s generous radius will destroy it.