Here are the leaked Fortnite Chapter two, Season 2 (Season 12) Challenges for Week 3, also known as TNTina’s Trial, that is available to finish on Thursday.
Completing challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale awards gamers using XP, which helps players to advance from the Fight Pass for Chapter 2, Season two . The tab was the method and this year to get Challenges this year is visiting the and beneath the Fight Pass tab Challenges Table.
There are new challenges that are released every week in Fortnite, which are released on Thursdays. This season, the challenges are based on the Agents from the Battle Pass and the first set of challenges were on Brutus. The challenges that are releasing for Week 3 are for TNTina and is called TNTina’s Trial.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 3 Leaked CHALLENGES – TNTina’s Trial PART 1
For every agent, there will be two parts, each part being released a week apart. The first set of challenges for TNTina’s Trial have been leaked by data-miners and can be seen below.
- Eliminate players using explosives (5)
- Search Chest at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (10)
- Catch Air with a Motorboat (5)
- Visit different Landmarks (15)
- Use Upgrade Bench to sidegrade a weapon (3)
- Deal damage to Bosses (500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks (1)
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (5)
- Eliminate players without using shield or healing items inbetween eliminations (2)
There are ten challenges to complete for the first part of the TNTina’s Trial Challenges (Week 3) and completing each challenge will award players with 40,000 XP. We will be releasing a guide on how to complete the challenges where applicable and will be linking them on the challenges above as soon as they are live and available to complete.
The next part of these challenges will be released for Week 4 and there will be another ten challenges to complete. Once you have completed 18 of these challenges, you will given the option to select either a Shadow or Ghost style, but you can only choose one and once chosen, you cannot switch.
We will let you know as soon as the challenges are live in-game, so make sure you turn website notifications on so you know when they are available.