Blizzard released a new experimental Update for Overwatch today. We’ve got the full patch notes with this update on March 5th.
The new Overwatch Update can now be downloaded for all platforms, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
With the upgrade of today, the next experimental begins!
Overwatch Experimental Patch Notes on March 5
The next experimental begins! This time we’re hoping to get your feedback on some balance updates. We’re using the 2-2-2 Role Queue ruleset so that you can get a feel for how these balance changes might affect the live game.
HERO UPDATES (ONLY IN EXPERIMENTAL)
- B.O.B. is now immune to Sleep
- Charge time reduced from 1 to 0.7 seconds
- Cooldown lowered from 15 to 13 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 13 seconds
Fusion Driver (Primary Fire)
- Damage increased from 10 to 11
- Ultimate cost reduced 10%
- Flight speed increased 30%
- Cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds
Machine Pistol (Primary Fire)
- Spread decreased by 10%