In Fortnite Season 2, Epic presented the principal skin that is genuinely adjustable. At the point when you incorporate the entirety of the choices from the Maya skin, you have a large number of mixes that about ensures you’ll have a one of a kind style.
Regardless of whether you like this skin or not, it’s promising to see Epic bringing us more customization alternatives in our beautifying agents. This, alongside the reputed Locker preset component, is a positive development.
Understand More: Leaked Fortnite ‘Tainted’ LTM could be just around the corner
To increase each of the ten adaptable parts to Maya, you’ll have to finish a rundown of difficulties. Another test will discharge each week and offer you the chance to open another alternative for your skin.
Data miner @iFireMonkey was able to take a look at all of the upcoming Fortnite Maya challenges for her future customization preferences.
- Read More: The Guided Missile could be returning to Fortnite
There are nine challenges in total, with the scarf style being unlocked after you complete all of them. The following challenges will go live every week for the next two months:
- Achieve AR Specialist by dealing 250 damage with Assualt Rifles in a single match (0/5)
- Place top 20 in a match (0/5)
- Achieve Pistol Specialist by dealing 250 damage with Pistols in a single match (0/5)
- Get Gold Battle Medals by making 8 Elims in a single match (0/5)
- Achieve Shotgun Specialist by dealing 250 damage with Shotguns in a single match (0/5)
- Get Gold Survival Medals by surviving until 10 players remain (0/5)
- Achieve SMG Specialist by dealing 250 damage with SMGs in a single match (0/5)
- Get Gold Scavenger Medals by searching 12 Chests, Llamas, or Supply Drops (0/5)
- Outlast 500 opponents (0/500)