Here are for the most part the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2, Week 4 Challenges that have quite recently been discharged for section 2 of TNTina’s Trail.
New difficulties are discharged each week in Fortnite Battle Royale and the difficulties for Chapter 2: Season 2 Week 4 have recently gone live. Finishing these difficulties will grant you with XP, which will assist you with progressing right now Pass.
There are two sections to every Agent’s Challenges right now, are discharged seven days separated to make an aggregate of 20 difficulties for every Agent. When you have finished 18 difficulties, you will have the option to open another style for each Skin, however you should make certain of your choice as you can’t transform it once you have secured you decision.
FORTNITE CHALLENGES – WEEK 4
Here are the ten new difficulties that have been discharged for the second and last piece of the TNTina’s Trial Challenges. You can tap on the difficulties beneath for an itemized direct on the most proficient method to finish them for challenges that you may require some assistance with:
- Search Chests at Pleasant Park or Slurpy Swamp (10)
- Destroy opponents structures with Proximity Mines or Remote Explosives (20)
- Fish with Explosives (3)
- Eliminate players at The Agency or Sweaty Sands (5)
- Search Ammo Boxes in different Named Locations (7)
- Use Decoy Grenades (5)
- Deal damage to players while riding in a Motorboat (200)
- Scan a Henchman in different matches (3)
- Visit Grumpy Greens, Mowdown, and Risky Reels (1)
- Collect different Boss Weapons (3)
Completed each of the challenges for this season will reward you with 40,000 XP, which will help you to progress in this season’s Battle Pass. The first part of TNTina’s Trial Challenges were released last week and can be seen below. Again, you can click on the challenges below for a more detailed guide on how to complete some of the harder challenges.
- Eliminate players using explosives (5)
- Search Chest at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (10)
- Catch Air with a Motorboat (5)
- Visit different Landmarks (15)
- Use Upgrade Bench to sidegrade a weapon (3)
- Deal damage to Bosses (500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks (1)
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (5)
- Eliminate players without using shield or healing items inbetween eliminations (2)