The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 3 Challenges, Tntina’s Trial Part 1, are also readily available to finish in-game today.
New challenges are released weekly in Fortnite Battle Royale and also this year, there are two parts released for its representatives in the Battle Pass. The initial two weeks of challenges were called Brutus’ Briefing and there have been a total of 20 challenges.
For months 4 and 3, the challenges will be based on the Tntina Skin and the challenges per week 3 (part 1) have just been released and are available to complete now. Next week, the second and final portion of these challenges will be released, making a total of 20 challenges. You’ll be able to unlock either a Shadow or Ghost style for your Tntina Fortnite Skin once you have challenges .
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 3 CHALLENGES — TNTINA’S TRIAL PART 1
Here are a few the challenges which have been to the first part of the Trial of the Tntina. You can observe these challenges by clicking on the Challenge Table and heading to the Battle Pass tab in-game.
- Eliminate players using explosives (5)
- Search Chest at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (10)
- Catch Air with a Motorboat (5)
- Visit different Landmarks (15)
- Use Upgrade Bench to sidegrade a weapon (3)
- Deal damage to Bosses (500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks (1)
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (5)
- Eliminate players without using shield or healing items inbetween eliminations (2)