Here are the entirety of the spilled difficulties for Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 2 Week 5 for the initial segment of Meowscles’ Mischief Challenges.
Consistently in Fortnite Battle Royale, new difficulties are discharged and this season, there are ten difficulties discharged every week. These difficulties are identified with an Agent, which can be earned in the Battle Pass.
The Brutus Challenges were discharged for a considerable length of time 1 and 2, TNTina’s Challenges were discharged for quite a long time 3 and 4 and now it’s Meowscles Challenges that will be discharged next for a considerable length of time 5 and 6.
FORTNITE CHAPTER 2 SEASON 2 WEEK 5 LEAKED CHALLENGES – Meowscles’ Mischief PART 1
Here are the entirety of the difficulties that will be discharged for the initial segment of Meowscles’ Mischief:
- Search Chests at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (7)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match (1)
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters (100)
- Deal damage to players using Miniguns (400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, and Flopper Pond (1)
As with all challenges this season, you will be awarded with 40,000 XP for completing each one. The challenges will be released on Thursday and we will be makin guides where necessary.
There will be another set of challenges for Meowscles’ Mischief, which will make a total of 20 challenges for this Agent, the same as previous Agent Challenges. Once you have completed 18 of these challenges, you will be able to choose between the Shadow style or Ghost style for this Skin.