The New Fortnite v11.40 upgrade is probably dropping tomorrow. Here’s what to expect from the area notes.
All Indications are pointing to some upgrade January 14, coming tomorrow. This will likely bring us v11.40, that could be among the last updates of Chapter 2 Season 1.
At The period of writing, we’ve yet to obtain an official announcement from Epic Games concerning the new update. We watched the Fortnite Competitive Twitter account delay the OCE and ASIA Cash Cupswhich can be a sign that an upgrade is on its way.
- Read More: Brilliant Fortnite concept could save you in your storm
We Can anticipate an downtime statement within the next few hours (it might have already happened by the time you read this). Either way, Here is what to expect for the upgrade from the Fortnite patch notes — If there are not any.
It’s difficult to tell what Epic will be bringing us with each update, but bug fixes are a sure thing. There have been several Fortnite Chapter 2 updates that have only addressed some small bugs. Without patch notes, we can only be sure about what Epic puts on their Fortnite Trello board.
- Read More: Ninja reacts to Fortnite stream sniping bounties
Whatever else is missing from the update, at least Epic will be addressing the following bugs in v11.40:
- Sniper Rifle crosshairs may disappear when players fall into a Hideout.
- Editing quickly can cause players to remain in Edit mode.
- “F” key not enabling proper movement after direction remap.
- Star Wars Legacy entries disappeared.
- Overtime Challenge “Visit different bus stops” not tracking for all bus stops.
There is still a long list of bug fixes that are ‘In Development,’ but these are all listed as ‘Fixed in Live’ on the Fortnite Community Issues Trello Board.