Here Is where to Search for Each Gold fish Classic in Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville.
From odd hats to wacky outfits, there is lots of trendy things to unlock in Plants Zombies Fight for Neighborville. A few customizations are rewarded for finishing actions, like solving puzzles or discovering collectibles, while decorative items are unlocked via coins. This manual identifies the latter, since it will describe where to accumulate all of gold fish concealed throughout Giddy Park at Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville.
There are fish collectibles. Players should speak with the stuffed peashooter fishing around the ledge past the multiplayer portal site on the other hand, to kick this off assignment. Interacting with the very best Fishing Buddy peashooter will begin the assignment to collect the fish that is gold. By completing this assignment, you will be rewarded .
All 20 Fish Battle for Neighborville
You will find 20 gold fish to discover and accumulate throughout the social hub area in Fight for Neighborville. Fish are observed on zombie areas of the region and the plant, in addition to inside the Giddy Park PvP section. These lists describe where to accumulate each gold fish, however if you’re searching for a visual guide, then have a look at the movie below.
- In the passenger side door of the Gross Guys semi-truck, just before the Giddy Park entrance.
- Find a golden fish behind the multiplayer portal inside the pipe.
- In the trash bin beside the bench a short distance from the multiplayer portal.
- Sitting in a pile of gold coins on the right side of the Rux’s Emporium booth.
- On the speakers on the right side of the Dance Hall of Obedience.
- On the windowsill above the steps to the right of the multiplayer portal.
- In a bucket behind the ladder on the left side of Rux’s Emporium.
- Find a golden fish on the couch to the right of Rux’s Emporium.
- On the top of the gold-framed picture of Crazy Dave (or his relative?) on the side wall.
- Inside the bottom drawer of the dresser to the left of the change booth near the level up area.
- Inside the horn of the gramophone behind the oversized piano.
- Behind the base of the middle dummy in the target range.
- On top of Crazy Dave’s statue on the back side of the World Options globe.
Giddy Park PvP Area
- At the base of the telephone booth along the righthand wall when coming from the plant spawn.
- Inside the Phuture Zone arcade, on top of the third arcade cabinet on the left.
- Inside a birdhouse hanging on the upper corner of one of the souvenir stands.
- On the center of the double-doored gate a few steps from the zombie spawn.
- On the rock ledge above the start of The Folley Trolley water ride.
- Ride the sky ride to the top of the carousel to reach the golden fish on the center column.
- Within the lily pads in the pond on the outer edge of the carousel.
After you have collected all 20 golden fish in Battle for Neighborville, return to speak with the Best Fishing Friend peashooter to finish the mission and collect your new Gnomish Taco Bait hat. It’s a spectrum hat, meaning it comes in a variety of different colors. There are plenty of secrets and hidden collectibles to unlock in the game, so be sure to check out our other Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighborville guides to learn more.