Golden tools are definitely the way to go in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
All tools are not constructed the exact same in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, despite the fact that they share the identical intent. 1 set of tools is much stronger than others but takes. This guide is going to demonstrate how you can get Golden Tools at Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Tools in Animal Crossing: New Horizons are a Vital thing in all aspects of the sport. Tools are available together with Flimsy being Golden and the weakest being the very best. Your resources will crack, and you’ll have to make more. Golden Tools breaks, however you’ll receive your money’s worth from these.
Each instrument that is gold has before being able to acquire them, a requirement that players reach. You’ll obtain a DIY recipe card, which means that you may learn how to craft it, When you’ve completed the eligibility. The prerequisites for every tool that was golden are given below.
- Golden Axe – Break 100 axes.
- Golden Slingshot – Shoot down 300 balloons. After hitting this milestone a gold-colored balloon will float by. Shoot it down for the DIY recipe.
- Golden Fishing Rod – Catch every fish in the Critterpedia. The recipe will be sent in the mail and received the day after completing Critterpedia.
- Golden Watering Can – Reach a 5-Star town ranking and talk to Isabelle for the DIY recipe.
- Golden Net – Catch every bug in the Critterpedia. The recipe will be sent in the mail and received the day after completing Critterpedia.
- Golden Shovel – Save Gulliver on the beach 30 times.
Just remember that golden tools will also break after a long period of time, but they are the most durable out of all the variants. As you work towards getting recipes for your golden tools, make sure to save on to your Golden Nuggets as you will need one nugget to make each tool. Stay tuned to Guide Stash for even more Animal Crossing: New Horizon guides.