Scump is among the greatest players of Modern Warfare on the market, he’s got strategic thinking from the sport, reflexes that are excellent, and an instantaneous precision. That is futile though without the setup that is ideal to make the most of the.
Part of this is down to the Modern Warfare of Scump configurations, allowing him operate the match in the very best quality. The remainder, is down to his layout.
This Scump Call of Duty layout assists him perform at the maximum level. An MP5 is used by scump. This is a balanced weapon which creates a change.
If you’re searching for an efficient, competitive layout that is balanced, this is a excellent place to get started.
- FTAC Collapsible
- Merc Foregrip
- 10MM Auto Mags
- Stipple Griptapes
This loadout is helpful for getting the MP5 to work better at a longer range and keep its accuracy high. This evens out some of the problems that there is with the MP5 and makes it a viable alternative.
- Combat Knife
This Scump Call of Duty Loadout uses a knife as a secondary. This is primarily to get the most out of the player’s great aim and speed. The knife can be a really quick kill if you’re skilled at landing your shots. The problem is that it is completely useless if you can’t always land your shots. This makes it a bit difficult. While it works for Scump in Warzone, it can be difficult for an average player. You would need great accuracy and speed to take advantage of the knife. Working on practicing with the knife can also be helpful for your overall performance since it is effective in the right hands. However, this might be harder for an average player to get much benefit out of.
- Double Time
- Battle Hardened
These aren’t the normal perks that are in use by most pro players. Like the secondary, this build is for speed and to make the most out of Scump’s great accuracy. Some more defensive perks might be needed if you don’t quite have the same skills.
- Smoke Grenade
This is a solid choice of equipment for dealing with killstreaks and pushing forward on the offensive. This isn’t as focused on speed as other areas, so these make great choices for someone looking to use something similar to Scump’s Call of Duty loadout.
Should You Use Scump’s Call of Duty Loadout?
This Scump Call of Duty loadout is a little more specialist than you’ll find elsewhere. Parts of it feel like showboating the player’s great skills and speed! This makes it a trickier loadout to emulate for an average player. However, with the right amount of practice, anyone should be able to make the most out of this loadout.
The loadout of pros make great choices if you’re looking to play better in the game. If you particularly like one specific player or think their playstyle is how you’d like to play, it’s great to try out their classes. These are some of our other guides to general loadouts and to some more pro player loadouts.
Check out these other Modern Warfare loadout guides:
- These are some great loadouts for beginners – Start here if you’re brand new to the game. These loadouts are balanced and provide you with all you need to start unlocking more options.
- The Best Assault Rifle Loadouts – This loadout is built around the M4A1 Assault Rifle. This weapon is top of the class for an entry-level all-rounder.
- The Best Shotgun Loadouts – These loadouts cater to shotguns and close combat. This is really useful since so many of Modern Warfare’s maps are small or interior based.
- The Best SMG Loadouts – This covers loadouts for the stand-out SMG in the game; the MP5. A great place to start for SMG players.
- The Best LMG Loadouts – These the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for the PKM, a great LMG for new players, and those with experience.
- The Best Marksman Rifle Loadouts – Marksman Rifles aren’t the flashiest weapon, but they’re proving surprisingly useful weapon with the metagame in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This loadout tackles the MK2 Carbine, a great Marksman Rifle to start with.
- The Best Sniper Loadouts – This guide goes through some basic Sniper loadouts. Tailor-made for those with great aim and a lot of patience.
- Shroud Warzone Loadout – This is the loadout that shroud uses in Warzone, great for an accurate submachine gun class.
- Nickmercs Warzone Loadout – Nickmercs has one of the best M4A1 loadouts around, a class for most players.
- Dr Disrespect’s Loadouts – These selections are what Dr Disrespect uses. He uses Overkill and a dual weapon loadout, which is quite effective in the right hands.