Dr Disrespect’s streams are focused on being fun that was entertaining, but he’s also a fairly accomplished player. Call of Duty Modern Warfare has a class system, so those utilized by the players are great examples of how to construct a successful and balanced layout. Dr Disrespects Call of Duty Warzone Loadout assists him get by using a balance of equipment that plays to his strengths.
The attachments are especially intriguing. These may be tricky to balance, so studying these utilized by a pro player can be a significant assistance to figure which layout is currently going to work for you. Dr Disrespect’s layout utilizes two weapons with Overkill. Not a lot of big players choose this strategy, so his build is actually quite different to many. If you’re searching for a good course that lets you wield, this can be a great one.
- Monolithic Suppressor
- FSS Recon
- Ranger Foregrip
- 50 Round Mags
This Gunsmith build is pretty well balanced, but it mainly goes for Fire Rate and accuracy. This is a fairly common way to adjust an MP7. It makes it a more balanced weapon and when combined with the Overkill perk you have a lot of options available.
- Monolithic Suppressor
- Stock M16 Grenadier
- VLK 3.0x Optic
- Ranger Foregrip
- 60 Round Mags
This build is centered around accuracy and range. It lets you get more shots off at a distance which has become a really important part of a solid Call of Duty loadout. There is a sacrifice of movement in this build. However, since this is a secondary weapon this isn’t the most important thing. That long and mid-range play is quite important in Warzone, so this is a big positive for Dr Disrespect’s Call of Duty loadout.
- Cold Blooded
Cold-blooded and Amped are pretty common picks for Call of duty loadouts. However, Overkill is slightly rarer. This is more down to how Dr Disrespect plays. This build gives him the freedom to use a less mobile M4 without having to worry too much about its drawbacks.
- Frag Grenade
- Heartbeat Sensor
This is a balanced set of equipment, with both a grenade for pushing and a heartbeat sensor for more thoughtful play. Similar to the rest of Dr Disrespects loadouts, this is built for having two weapons and two styles of play available. You can substitute the heartbeat sensor if it isn’t helping you very much without loosing too much though.
Should You Use Dr Disrespect’s Call of Duty Warzone Loadout?
Dr Disrespect’s Call of Duty loadout is an interesting case compared to a lot of other streamers and players. He uses Overkill to make a class that allows you to play in two separate ways. The choice of perks and equipment match this too, with a kind of duality going on. This is helpful for a play style like his, and it can work for you if you have the reflexes to be reactive. The key to using this loadout is going to be knowing when to switch weapons, and actually making the most out of everything on it.
Our other guides to Call of Duty Loadouts can help you if you’re trying to build the best possible combination of equipment for your games.
Check out these other Modern Warfare loadout guides:
- These are some great loadouts for beginners – Start here if you’re brand new to the game. These loadouts are balanced and provide you with all you need to start unlocking more options.
- The Best Assault Rifle Loadouts – This loadout is built around the M4A1 Assault Rifle. This weapon is top of the class for an entry-level all-rounder.
- The Best Shotgun Loadouts – These loadouts cater to shotguns and close combat. This is really useful since so many of Modern Warfare’s maps are small or interior based.
- The Best SMG Loadouts – This covers loadouts for the stand-out SMG in the game; the MP5. A great place to start for SMG players.
- The Best LMG Loadouts – These the best Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Loadouts for the PKM, a great LMG for new players, and those with experience.
- The Best Marksman Rifle Loadouts – Marksman Rifles aren’t the flashiest weapon, but they’re proving surprisingly useful weapon with the metagame in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. This loadout tackles the MK2 Carbine, a great Marksman Rifle to start with.
- The Best Sniper Loadouts – This guide goes through some basic Sniper loadouts. Tailor-made for those with great aim and a lot of patience.
- Shroud Warzone Loadout – This is the loadout that shroud uses in Warzone, great for an accurate submachine gun class.
- Nickmercs Warzone Loadout – Nickmercs has one of the best M4A1 loadouts around, a class for most players.
- Scump Warzone Loadouts – These are Scump’s two main Warzone loadouts, one for overtly aggressive players and one that is more balanced.