Some players have stated previously it would be tricky to get the versions to the Seasons Battle Pass Skins, but as there challenges being published using plenty of XP accessible, it has made it a whole lot more easy to acquire those variants.
FORTNITE WEEK 11 LOCATION DOMINATION CHALLENGES
The Week 11 challenges which have been published are called Location Domination and there are a total of 10 challenges even though there are three phases for each to complete. It appears that the newest challenges have three stages, which will award you more than double the weekly challenges, with 90,000 XP although the weekly struggles award players.
The new Location Domination Challenges are now reside at Fortnite Battle Royale and here are the challenges you will have to finish. Chapter 2: usually challenges are released every week on Thursdays and Season 2 has been extended by Epic Games to June 4th. So that gamers do have some to finish during the elongated period new challenges have been added and there is a lot of XP you’ll be able to gain from doing these challenges.
Click on the challenges below for a detailed guide on how to complete them.
- Eliminate players or Henchmen at Pleasant Park (5) (10) (100)
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto (3) (5) (10)
- Throw Henchmen overboard The Yacht (3) (5) (10)
- Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet (3) (7) (15)
- Damage players at The Agency (500) (1,500) (10,000)
- Collect metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars (250) (750) (1,500)
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake (5) (15) (30)
- Search Chests at Retail Row (5) (15) (30)
- Catch fish at Slurpy Swamp (5) (25) (100)
- Place top 10 after landing at Dirty Docks (3) (6) (10)
RELATED: Fortnite Leaked Challenges – Week 11 Location Domination XP Rewards
Once you have completed the first stage of a challenge, you will be awarded with 10,000 XP each. The second stage of each challenge awards you with 25,000 XP and the last stage will award you with 55,000 XP. As there is a total of ten challenges, completing all of them will award you with 900,000 XP, which is far more than the weekly challenges gave.
Getting more XP this season will help you to level up in the Battle Pass quicker and you should be able to get the gold variants of the Battle Pass Skins before this season ends. Let us know what level you are in the comments section below.