Both players may also have to have trading empowered through the Privacy tab of the Account Settings webpage, so ensure that you have that option ticked, and you have a membership, since the system isn’t accessible without one.The Trading System at Roblox enables players to swap Limited/Limited U things and Robux along with other members.
The way to exchange
- visit the participant’s profile page which you want to trade with.
- Click on the button which looks just like three dots at the top right corner of this box which contains their username and friends/follower info
- On the menu that pops up, and pick Trade Items.
- This may start a new page which shows the available things you and another player need to trade:
- choose the item you need to trade off. This will appear in the Supply list.
- Choose the item you need to exchange for. This will appear in the Your listing.
- You might also add some extra Robux, if you would like, but there’ll be a 30 percent transaction fee eliminated once the deal becomes approved.
- Review the transaction to be certain you enjoy it. Trades can’t be reversed, so be certain that you are pleased with the trade.
Click the Make Provide button to submit the transaction.
A pop up will look that you confirm the transaction petition As soon as you submit.
- Click to affirm, and the transaction will soon be complete.
- The best way to Look at your previous trades
- To see your transactions, do the following:
From the left menu of any webpage, click on the Trade choice to visit the Trade webpage .
Choose the listing of pending, completed, and also inactive commerce provides you want to view in the Trade Form pull-down menu.
So as to see your transaction history and outline tab, then you’ll have to press on the Robux icon and then click your Robux equilibrium. You may land on the Summary tab, from there.