Funcom published a new PC update for Conan Exiles today. We have the changelog for this particular patch on May 13th.
This update fixes a few bugs, ths’s all.
Performance and Effectiveness
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Fixed an exploit that will cause a server to crash under specific conditions.
AI and Thrall Fixing
- Fixed a problem where followers would die of falling harm
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to prevent them bumping the player when online follow. We’re working on a much better alternative for these and other critters.
Animtaion and CInematic Fixing
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move”choppy” at lesser distances than planned.