San Diego Studios, the developers of MLB 20 have released Update 1.11, we have the entire patch notes for this upgrade on May 13th.
MLB 20 The Show Update 1.11 is currently available for download. It is just a tiny hotfix upgrade to the match. With today’s upgrade, there are just bug fixes and enhancements. .
MLB 20 Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Based on community feedback, we’ve increased the size of the PCI slightly and increased the time window marginally from all Diamond Dynasty manners. As always, we’ll continue to monitor feedback.
- Fixed a problem where the runner top off of first base would freeze a specific line drive hit kind to right field.
Polished the”get-up” cartoon that followed a dive with the ball in hand.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user-controlled outfielder to select a non-urgent throw, permitting the baserunner to take extra bases.
March to October
- Fixed a problem that would cause attempts to receive an authentication error resulting in rewards being sacrificed.
- Crowd audio was missing in the beginning of certain Player-Lock March to October looks.
- Corrected the Win-Loss records exhibited throughout pre-game scenes of League Mode play games.
- The notables throughout batter walk-ups should now be accurate.
- Fixed an issue where non-sell-able cards might seem to have the quick-sell alternative.
Various crash fixes.