Prosperity Sands is just one of the areas you’ll visit in Maneater. While you’re there, thirty-two collectibles will waiting for one to grab or smash them. Including ten landmarks, twelve nutritional caches and ten permit plates. As you probably won’t have any trouble finding most of them, you will find a couple of here and there that simply won’t cooperate. If you get stuck while looking for those last few, our Maneater Prosperity Sands collectible locations guide will help you.
Maneater Prosperity Sands Collectible LocationsProsperity Sands landmarks
There are ten landmarks that you want to visit in Propserity Sands. Some are submerged, while some are on the coast. They all have one thing in common — you haven’t formally visited them till you’ve smashed the yellow sign next to them. Here’s where to find them and what they are:
- Sean’s Eleven — A sunken car with bags of gold coins in the trunk, next to the sewer grate at the northwest of this map.
- Franken Tiki — A bunch of giant, wooden Tiki masks across the road from the prior one.
- Shopaholic — A heap of shopping carts and bags and a quip about late stage capitalism.
- Swim Away — A cluster of submerged mines on the northern border of the area.
- You are from TP — Three significant cubes in the marina south of the grotto.
- Additional Worldly Protection — A destroyed temple dedicated to the famous eldritch deity in the marina west of this grotto.
- Clonehenge — An underwater replica of Stonehenge, off the coast of the southern staircase.
- Point Broken — An underwater surf store named Baja New World, at the southeastern corner of this map.
Nutrient cache locations in Prosperity Sands
It is possible to locate twelve nutrient caches here, and they’re all underwater. They are pretty easy to locate — the map mark are small gray chest icons, and you’ll notice them from a distance by the bright reddish lights. Ensure that you utilize the sonar, also, as it makes the search much easier.
Prosperity Sands license plates
There are a total of ten licence plates in the Prosperity Sands region. They are usually suspended in mid-air, above ground or water, and you are going to have to jump out in order to split them. Some are located above structures such as bridges and they might be less difficult to achieve with the right evolutions.