The Beautiful 101 Remastered is an Action and Adventure game for PC published by PlatinumGames Inc. in 2020.
The Beautiful 101 Remastered PC Sport 2020 Overview:
The player controls little figures in a city. The amount of characters can go up to 100.
The game formerly Called Project P-100, is a video game produced by PlatinumGames and published by Nintendo published for Wii U on August 23, 2013, in Europe1, August 24 at Japan and Australia, and September 15 in North America. A remastered version is scheduled on Nintendo Change, PlayStation 4, and Microsoft Windows2.
The single-player campaign is broken up into levels. Each level ends up on a note based on a number of aspects, such as the time it requires the player to finish the level and the amount of damage he’s suffered.
In addition to a single-player mode, the game has a cooperative mode that supports up to five players, with one person working with the GamePad along with the other four with their particular Wii U Guru Controller.
Features of The Wonderful 101 Remastered:
- Wonder Red: a big red fist is formed. It can be used to activate mechanisms;
- The Wonder Blue: a giant blue sword is formed. It can be used as a key to open doors or other mechanisms;
- Wonder Green: a green pistol is formed. It can shoot targets at long distance;
- Wonder Pink: a pink thorny whip form. The whip makes it possible to tear off defenses and thorny walls or even to hang on hooks to pass from one place to another;
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.9GHz
- Graphics: GeForce GT 630 (VRAM 1GB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1080p/60fps/Full Screen/Graphics setting “High”/HDR、V-Sync ON