Destiny 2 full patch notes Update 126.96.36.199
As we creep closer to September and Beyond Light, we have a year to play in Destiny two . This year is currently showing up in Pyramid boats and attacking planets. It’s not all bad thing, since there is a lot to do while we attempt to combat with the Darkness that is encroaching.
Much this week doing in the way of changes, however you’ll get the patch notes beneath.
Fixed a problem where a doorway at the Hexahedron would sometimes not open.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Remapping the input for Interact no more changes the button prompt to get Revive that will continually be redirected to X/Square.
- Fixed a problem where canceling a slide hop would induce Warlocks and Titans into auto-jump following landing.
- Upgraded default controller searching for Vehicle Exit to coincide with regular control preset (X/Square -> A/Cross).
- Fixed a problem where Hunters would crouch later Dodging when utilizing Move Crouch, but endure when utilizing Toggle Crouch.
- Fixed a problem where Advanced Pyramid Focusing was just rewarding 50 Altered Elements rather than 150 as stated in the Triumph.
- To assist players Boost daily weapon bounties, Banshee today chooses six brand new weapon types to concentrate on every week — three main, one particular, and two hefty.
- Added a Season Rank Stat tracker for Season of Arrivals.
- The Emissary Whisperer Triumph was eliminated.
- Fixed a problem where Witherhoard’s projectiles would look randomly on screen whilst utilizing skills or when kept away.
- Fixed a problem that caused Witherhoard’s direct strike harm to be accidentally awakened when a participant swapped to The Mountaintop after implementing it.
Fixed a problem where the Surprise Attack perk doesn’t not properly deactivate and reactivate when shifting Sidearms
Fixed a problem where the Fencing Salute Emote can enable players to escape the surroundings.
Fixed a problem where the”Hide Hints” configurations alternative was displaying as”Never Show Complete SteamID” rather than working correctly.