Left 4 Dead 2 PC Latest Version Free Download
Left 4 Dead 2 Review
Set from the Zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning 4 Dead, the 1 co-op match of 2008. This amalgamated action horror FPS requires you along with your buddies through the towns, swamps, and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans around five grand campaigns. You will play as one of four new lands armed using a broad and devastating variety of classic and updated weapons. Along with guns, you will also get an opportunity to take some aggression out infected with an assortment of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws into axes as well as the mortal skillet. You are going to be placing these weapons into the test against (or playing in Versus) three horrible and powerful new Particular Infected. You will also strike five new”rare” common contaminated, for instance, terrifying Mudmen.
- OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
How to Download & Install Left 4 Dead 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Left 4 Dead 2 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Left.4.Dead.2 Incl.Autoupdater.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Left 4 Dead 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing DLL errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and install all the programs in the folder.