Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Atlantis PC Version Full Game Free Download
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Atlantis Overview
For the 10 year anniversary, Titan Quest will glow in fresh splendor. This Xmas Edition unites equally Titan Quest and Titan Quest Immortal Throne in 1 match and was given a Huge overhaul for The greatest ARPG experience. From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart author Randall Wallace comes with an innovative Actions role-playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Asia. The Titans have escaped their prison, wreak havoc upon the ground. The gods seek a hero that will turn the tide in an epic battle that Will determine the destiny of both gods and men. In this epic pursuit of great Versus evil, players will experience the best villains of Greek Mythology, courageous the strikes of Cerberus, and the threat that the banks of this River Styx. Players will translate the prophecies of the blind seer Tiresias, struggle alongside Agamemnon and Achilles, and utilize the wiles of Odysseus to conquer this shadowy fresh experience. Are You Prepared for the Entry?
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 32 or 64 bit
- Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or ATI Radeon X800 series or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
How to Download & Install Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Atlantis
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Atlantis is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Atlantis.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Atlantis folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.