Youtubers Life PC Version Game Free Download
Youtubers Life Overview
Youtubers Life is your most extraordinary life simulation/tycoon videogame where you can Become the planet’s most prominent content founder ever by editing Videos, enlarging the number of lovers, and turning into a wealthy fellow. Create your character and start creating your initial broadcasts in The cozy area in your parents’ at which you’ve grown up as you’re little. Keep Your Eye on daily activities and socialize to increase Your popularity at the same time, you need to take care of lovers, friends, loved ones, and time management! Become the most essential gamer on the Web ! Attend demonstrations of games that are new, purchase classic and new games, Buy your favorite titles on the internet, have them delivered in your home and Begin recording your gameplay right away! Have you ever desired To be a music superstar on the Web? Play around 30 Unique tools And master every genre –you’ll find over 10! Publish cover videos, audio courses, duets, and be the focus in a concert. Love The brand new Cooking Channel, where you may record the most effective cuisine-themed Videos online! Buy components, Pick the Right kitchen tools And make recipes. Giving cooking advices hasn’t been so enjoyable!
Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows® 7/Vista/XP
Graphics: Video card must be 512 Mb or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
How to Download & Install Youtubers Life
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Youtubers Life is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Youtubers.Life.Incl.OMG.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Youtubers Life folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and install all the programs in the folder.