The Simpsons: Hit & Run PC Version Full Game Free Download
The Simpsons: Hit & Run Overview
The Simpsons: Hit & Run is a action-adventure video game based on the American animated sitcom, The Simpsons. Hit & Run contains four levels, each with assignments and sub-plot. The participant can control a single particular character in every level. The game’s playable characters are Homer, Bart, Lisa, Marge, and Apu. Homer and Bart are performed twice.
When traveling on foot, the player character can walk, run, and execute three kinds of melee strikes: a twist that is normal, a leaping kick, along with a crushing movement. To induce, the participant can commandeer one of many autonomous vehicles which push endlessly around the city, or utilize a telephone booth to decide on a vehicle.
The sport’s driving assignments are also like those of Grand Theft Auto III. In both matches, the player races against other personalities, collects things before a timer runs out, and wrecks other automobiles.
Processor: Intel® Pentium 3 700 MHz or AMD Athlon equivalent
RAM: 192 MB
OS: Windows® 98, XP, or newer
Graphics: Video card must be 32 Mb or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support
Hard Drive: 1.2 GB available space
How to Download & Install The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- Click the Download button or the logo below and you should be redirected to MEGA.
- Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed, which you can get here).
- Once The Simpsons: Hit & Run is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Simpsons: Hit & Run.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside The Simpsons: Hit & Run folder and run the Simpsons application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator windows XP SP3 mode to fix slow performance and stuck loading screen that you might get on certain missions.