The Free Ones PC Version Full Game Free Download
The Free Ones Overview
Follow Theo’s Unusual experience in first-person platformer”The Free Ones”. Soar through the air along with your grapple, blaze a path through the canyons, and get involved in an outstanding story. Perform the use of captive Theo as a single day that he manages to escape out of the slave mines utilizing a grapple system, before assembly Lana along with a bunch of refugees, who let you in on their strategy to depart the island. You take, but nothing can prepare one for what you may encounter on the way. The specific grapple system featured in”The Free Ones” lets you take to the heavens as you make your way through the degrees. Take advantage of your momentum to swing through the air and pay substantial distances at dizzying heights. Wooden surfaces would be your very best ally. Find out how to reverse your environment to your advantage and use your own wits to advance farther in the sport. The mines represent a distinctive and diverse playground. Scale the wooden constructions. Utilize the moving crates and carts to make your way through the degrees. Climb on the roof of their hurtling trains. Swing throughout waterfalls and clamber onto whatever floats as you go down the rivers.
- OS: 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD6970, Nvidia GT 750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
How to Download & Install The Free Ones
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Free Ones is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Free Ones.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Free Ones folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.