RimWorld Version Full Mobile Game Free Download
ABOUT THIS GAME
RimWorld is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller. Inspired by Dwarf Fortress, Firefly, and Dune.
- You start with three survivors of a shipwreck on a distant world.
- Handle colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, diseases, and dependence.
- Build in the forest, desert, jungle, tundra, and more.
- Watch colonists grow and break relationships with relatives, lovers, and spouses.
- Replace wounded organs and limbs with prosthetics, bionics, or biological components harvested from others.
- Fight pirates, tribes, mad animals, giant bugs, and historical killing machines.
- Craft constructions, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, fabric, and autonomous materials.
- Tame and train adorable pets, productive farm animals, and deadly assault beasts.
- Trade with passing ships and caravans.
- Form caravans to complete quests, commerce, assault other factions, or migrate your entire colony.
- Dig through snow, snow, weather storms, and combat fires.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and flip them to your own site or sell them into slavery.
- Discover a newly created world each time you perform.
- Explore hundreds of wild and interesting mods on the Steam Workshop.
- Learn to play with the support of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.
- RimWorld is a story generator. It’s intended to co-author tragic, twisted, and powerful stories about imprisoned pirates, dire colonists, starvation, and survival. It operates by controlling the”random” events that the world throws at you. Each thunderstorm, pirate raid, and travel salesperson is a card dealt with a story by the AI
- Storyteller. There are several storytellers to choose from. Randy Random does insane stuff, Cassandra Classic goes for increasing tension, and Phoebe Chillax likes to relax.
Your colonists aren’t professional settlers — they’re crash-landed survivors from a passenger liner destroyed in orbit. It’s possible to end up with a nobleman, an accountant, and a housewife. You will get more colonists by catching them in combat, turning them into your own side, buying them out of slave traders, or simply taking in refugees. So your colony will stay a motley crew.
Each individual’s background is tracked and affects how they play. A nobleman will be great at social abilities (recruiting offenders, negotiating trade prices) but refuse to do physical work. A farm oaf knows how to develop food by long experience but cannot do research. A nerdy scientist is excellent at research but cannot do social activities at all. A genetically designed assassin can do nothing but kill — but he does this nicely.
Colonists grow — and destroy — relationships. Each has an opinion of others, which determines whether they will become lovers, wed, cheat, or fight. Perhaps your two best colonists are married — before one of them falls for the dashing surgeon who saved her from a gunshot wound.
The game generates a complete world from pole to equator. You select whether to property your crash pods in a chilly northern tundra, a parched desert flat, a temperate forest, or even a steaming equatorial jungle. Various regions have different creatures, plants, diseases, temperatures, rain, mineral sources, and even terrain. These challenges of surviving in a disease-infested, choking jungle are extremely different from people in a parched desert wasteland or a tundra using a two-month growing season.
Travel across the planet. You are not stuck in one place. You’re able to form a caravan of individuals, creatures, and offenders. Rescue kidnapped former allies from pirate outposts, attend peace talks, commerce with different factions, attack enemy colonies, and other quests. You can even pack up your whole colony and move to a new place. You can use the rocket-powered transport pods to travel faster.
You can tame and train animals. Lovable pets will cheer up unhappy colonists. Farm animals can be worked, milked, and sheared. Attack beasts can be released upon your enemies. Many animals — cats, labrador retrievers, grizzly bears, camels, cougars, chinchillas, chickens, and exotic alien-like lifeforms.
People in RimWorld constantly observe their position and surroundings to decide how to feel at any given moment. They respond to hunger and fatigue, seeing death, disrespectfully unburied corpses, being wounded, being abandoned in darkness, getting packed into cramped environments, sleeping outdoors or in the same room as a person, and several other situations. If they’re too worried, they might lash out or break down.
Wounds, infections, prosthetics, and chronic conditions are tracked on each body area and affect the characters’ capacities. Eye injuries make it hard to shoot or do surgery. Wounded legs slow people down. Hands, brain, mouth, heart, liver, kidneys, stomach, feet, fingers, feet, and more can be hurt, diseased, or missing, and all have logical in-game consequences. Other species have their own body designs — take off a bull’s leg, and it can still hobble on another three. Take off a rhino’s horn, and it’s much less dangerous.
How to install the Game in 5 simple steps. on Mobile
1. Click on the “Download Game” button for a complete installation.
2. Download the “RimWorld” Installer setup (NOTE: This setup is supported resumable download).
3. Open the Game Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Game in the specified directory of your laptop.
5. Run the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.