Halo: Combat Evolved PC Version Game Free Download
Halo: Combat Evolved Overview
Halo: Combat Evolved is a 2001 military science fiction first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It was published as a launch title for Microsoft’s Xbox video game console on November 15, 2001. Microsoft released variants of this match for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X in 2003. Halo: Combat Evolved is a shooter game where players encounter gameplay in a 3D environment nearly completely from a first-person view. The player is able to move about and look up, down, left, or right. The game includes vehicles, which range from armored jeeps and tanks to mysterious hovercraft and aircraft, a lot of which may be controlled by the participant. The game switches into some third-person perspective during automobile use for mounted and pilot gun operators; passengers keep a first-person view. The match’s heads-up display involves a”movement tracker” that registers moving allies, moving or shooting enemies, and even vehicles, at a particular radius of the participant.
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP.
- CPU SPEED: 1.5 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP.
- VIDEO CARD: 64 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant Video Card with Hardware T&L.
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 64 MB.
How to Download & Install Halo: Combat Evolved
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Halo: Combat Evolved is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Halo Combat Evolved.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Halo: Combat Evolved folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.