Rocket League PC Version Game Free Download
ABOUT THIS GAME
Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style football and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand fluid and controls, physics-driven contest. Rocket League contains casual and competitive Online Matches, a fully-featured offline Season Mode, unique”Mutators” that allow you to change the rules entirely, hockey and basketball-inspired Extra Modes over 500 trillion possible cosmetic customization combinations.
Winner or nominee of over 150″ Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League, is among the most critically-acclaimed sports games of all time. Having a community of over 57 million gamers, Rocket League features ongoing paid and free upgrades, such as new DLC, content packs, features, modes, and arenas.
What is New:
- Rocket Pass 3 — Purchase Rocket Pass Premium to find an initial 50% XP bonus and earn up to 70 particular rewards, such as a new Battle-Car, Goal Explosion, Keys, and much more!
- Challenge Strategy — Play Online Matches and complete Weekly Efforts to tier up and unlock particular rewards only located in Rocket Pass.
- Esports Shop — Show off your team pride for your favorite teams in Rocket League Esports! The Rocket League
- Esports Shop pilot program brings new Decals, Wheels, and Player Banners representing some of the greatest teams in the sport. Of the best teams in the sport.
SteamOS and Mac Beta Versions
As of September 8, 2016, the SteamOS and Mac versions of Rocket League® were released to”Beta.” SteamOS is your only”officially” supported Linux client, although other Linux platforms may be compatible. Likewise, the Mac version might or might not work on older systems using an integrated video solution. A dedicated GPU is highly recommended (Macs out of 2013 or later should be fine ). Mac system requirements are as follows:
- OS: macOS X 10.8.5
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz
- Performance: 8 GB RAM
- Pictures: OpenGL 4.1 — ATI Radeon HD 5670, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or Iris Guru
Be sure and check continuing patch notes for SteamOS and Mac beta updates going forward. Listed below are known problems for both variations of this game as of June 1, 2017:
The correct shop page for DLC purchased through the Showroom doesn’t show up for Big Picture users. This is a Steam client-specific issue that Valve will be mending at an upcoming patch.
There are occasional crashes when departing out of a game to the main menu.
The statues in Urban Central do not display correctly.
You may experience intermittent captioning issues.
(Mac Only) Xbox 360 controllers won’t function. You will require a third-party driver solution to utilize them.
(Mac Only) Steam Controller Isn’t natively supported
NOTE: Because of agreements with our online service provider, particular regions cannot connect to Rocket League®’s online multiplayer part. As a result, server access is limited in China, Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. Apologies to our customers in those regions.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Newer
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 260 or ATI 4850
DirectX version: 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet Connection
Storage: 7 GB of free space required
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Newer
- Processor: 2.5+ GHz Quad-core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or better, ATI 7950 or better
- DirectX version: 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet Connection
- Storage: 7 GB of free space required
Rocket League Full Version Free Download
How to Install Game?
1. Click on the “Download Game” button.
2. Download “Rocket League” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
5. Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.