Satisfactory Full Version PC Game Download
Concerning the Sport…
Satisfactory is a first-person open-world mill building game using a Dash of exploration and battle. Pioneering for FICSIT Integrated means charting and harnessing an alien world, combating alien lifeforms, producing multi-story factories, entering conveyor belt paradise, automating automobiles, and exploring new technologies. In FICSIT inc… You may get involved in this Save the Day program, supplying short-term solutions to long-term troubles, maybe with the support of your friends.
Minimum PC Specifications
Before you proceed with your Satisfactory Free Download: It is best to check if your PC can run the game. The minimum PC requirements to run the game are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later (64 bit).
- CPU: i5-3570k 3.4 GHz 4 Core (64-Bit).
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- GPU: GTX 760 2GB.
- Hard Drive Space: 5.67 GB.
How to Download & Install Satisfactory
Before starting your Satisfactory Free Download: Remember to disable any antivirus form before download [yes, that includes window defender too]. Failure in doing so can cause issues in running the program after download and installation. All downloads are 100% clean and do not contain any viruses!
- Click the download button to be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once you are on UploadHaven, wait for 5 seconds to elapse. Once the 5 seconds are over, click the blue “download now” button.
- Once the download is completed, close your internet browser. Then click the “start/windows” button on the bottom left corner of your computer screen, and enter it into your “downloads” folder. Locate the zip file to the game and drag it down to your desktop.
- Right-click on the zip file, and click ” extract to Satisfactory (Build 5837201)“. To do this, you will need WinRAR. If you don’t have WinRAR, click here.
- Once the files are done extracting, there should be a new folder on your desktop. Open it, and locate the “.exe” application to the game. Double click on it and run it.
- You can now play the game, enjoy! If you’re having trouble opening your game, try running it as administrator.
- If you still run into trouble after downloading and installing the game, click here for help.
- To play online: Download Epic Games Launcher, Create an account, sign in, go to the store, and install “Unreal Tournament” (It’s Free). Accept terms. Lastly, start the game as administrator from the folder: Satisfactory\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\EpicLauncher.exe – You must add friends within Epic Games Launcher and invite them to the game or join theirs.