System Shock PC Latest Version Game Free Download
System Shock Review
You are a famous hacker, the most infamous cyberspace burglar in the Business world. Caught through a risky break-in, you eventually become indentured into a greedy TriOptimum executive. After six months in a recovery coma, you wake up to the twisted wake of a horrible disaster. Where would be the surgeons? What’s the channel in such disrepair? Gradually, the frightening realization that something is quite wrong creeps above you. After a prime company research center, Citadel Station currently teems with dumb cyborgs, robots, and horribly mutated beings, all programmed to function SHODAN, a callous A.I. There is barely time to think before it ignites the initial terror…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How to Download & Install System Shock
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once System Shock is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to System Shock Enhanced Edition.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR can get here).
- Double click inside the System Shock folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.