Halo 2 PC Version Full Game Free Download
Halo 2 Review
Halo 2 is a 2004 first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie. Released to your Xbox video game console on November 9, 2004, the match is the next installment from the Halo franchise and the sequel to 2001’s critically acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. A Microsoft Windows version of this game has been released on May 31, 2007, developed through an internal group at Microsoft Game Studios called Hired Gun. The game comes with a brand new game engine and utilizing the Havok physics engine, additional weapons and weapons, and new multiplayer maps. The participant alternately assumes the functions of their human Master Chief and the alien Arbiter at a 26th-century battle between the individual United Nations Space Command and genocidal Covenant. Halo 2 is a shooter game, with players mostly experiencing gameplay from a first-person perspective. Players use a mixture of alien and human weaponry and vehicles to advance through the game’s levels. The participant’s health bar isn’t visible, but players are equipped with a damage-absorbing shield that regenerates if not shooting fire.
- CPU: 2 GHz Pentium 4 class processor (or x64)
- CPU SPEED: 2 GHz.
- RAM: 1 GB.
- OS: Windows Vista.
- VIDEO CARD: DX9 graphics card: WDDM driver, PS 2.0/32BPP, At least nVidia6000 or ATI x700 or above.
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 128 MB.
- 3D: Yes.
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
How to Download & Install Halo 2
- Click the Download button below, and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Halo 2 is done downloading, right-click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Halo 2.zip” (To do this, you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Halo 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as an administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.